Vil du ha en plass å diskutere uten at spøkelser, ufo og slikt flagrer rundt øra ?

Asbjørn har opprettet et nytt forum, som ikke har slike tema.
Også dette nye forumet er gratis å bruke.

Se:
https://www.paran.no/discuss

Oppe i høyre hjørnet i denne meldingen er et kryss som blir synlig når du flytter musepekeren nær det.
Der kan du lukke denne meldingen.

Fakta, teori & skepsisIboga - kurerer narkotika- og alkoholavhengighet

Det er generelt altfor lite fakta og skepsis blant mennesker som studerer det åndelige. Her herjer diskusjonene rundt den viktige vitenskapelige biten.

Moderatorer: Asbjørn, Mod Fakta og, mod_spøkeguiden

David Skywalker
Standard bruker
Standard bruker
Startet: 22 Des 2006 22:35
Kjønn (valgfri): vi'kke si så !
Lokalisering: Oslo
Blitt takket: 3 ganger

Iboga - kurerer narkotika- og alkoholavhengighet

Innlegg av David Skywalker »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syztZcpj69U

Her er en liten dokumentar om Iboga og dette med å kurere narkotika-avhengighet. Afrikansk psykoaktiv plante. Bwiti-sjamaner i Afrika har brukt det i tusener av år i sine sjamanritualer.

Denne filmen kjøpte jeg i Amsterdam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPUEF6a2 ... ed&search=

De viser en liten snutt av den - Ibogaine - Rite of Passage

Det er også Iboga-seremonier i Europa - Frankrike og andre steder.

Iboga jobber spesielt med barndommen og med jording.Og endel forfedrekraft er det også med i bildet. En tar og spiser litt av barken. Veldig kraftfull psykoaktiv plante.
Antall ord: 103
Jorden er en del av Melchizedek-Universet
http://melchizedek73.angelfire.com/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bruker avatar
livingdeaddoll
Standard bruker
Standard bruker
Startet: 29 Sep 2006 00:01
Lokalisering: Tranby
Har takket: 8 ganger
Blitt takket: 38 ganger

Innlegg av livingdeaddoll »

(hentet fra wikipedia)

Avhengighetsbehandling
Utenfor Afrika blir ibogaekstrakter, og i tillegg renset obogain-alkaloid, også brukt i behandlingen av opiat-avhengighet. Rusopplevelsen kan vare i flere dager, og når den er fullført vil personen generelt ikke lenger være fysisk avhengig. En metadon-avhengig fortalte til det nederlandske nyhetsbakgrunns-programmet 2 vandaag at han på bare fire dager nådde en tilstand som normalt ville tatt ham tre måneder, men uten pinslene. Beviser tyder på at ibogain også kan hjelpe til å avbryte avhengighet av alkohol og nikotin. Det har imidlertid ikke blitt utført dybdeundersøkelser på mennesker. De farmakologiske virkningene er ganske ukontroversielle med hundrevis av fagfellevurderte forskningsrapporter som støtte. Formelle kliniske undersøkelser er imidlertid ikke blitt fullført.

Juridisk status
Iboga er forbudt eller underlagt restriksjoner i USA, Belgia, Sverige, Sveits og Danmark. Rotmateriale og ekstrakter av det kan skaffes gjennom forskjellige europeiske «smart shops».

hm.. vil det si at den er lovlig i Norge..??
Antall ord: 162

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bruker avatar
snuppedilla
Standard bruker
Standard bruker
Startet: 08 Jun 2005 10:40
Lokalisering: Ved en matbutikk, en skole og bygdehus
Blitt takket: 4 ganger

Innlegg av snuppedilla »

hmm... jeg ville ikke ha rørt den.. fordi.. det høres ut som den har en virkning som er sterkere enn jeg liker å ta... jeg løser ikke mine barndomstraumer med alkohol inntak.. heller ikke med inntak av annet som gir en form for rus... det er å bli lurt.. lure seg selv... hva med å våge å møte alt det der.. naken i sjela...?? mest ærlig og mest vanskelig ja.. men det funker :D
Antall ord: 74
Vær snille mot dyrene

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Globeline
Standard bruker
Standard bruker
Startet: 27 Nov 2006 17:27

Innlegg av Globeline »

Uff, på an igjen. Det er temmelig logisk at et stoff kan erstatte et annet og derav kurere avhengighet. Som at dersom jeg var avhengig av prince og gikk over til malboro så ville malboro faktisk kurere min prince avhengighet.

Og jeg tør ikke en gang tenke på hva som er i stoffet dersom det liksom skal taes en gang og kurere narkotikaavhengighet. Nifst. Hvem vil vel røre stoffer som krøller med hodet og kroppen i så vanvittig stor grad. Fy søren
Antall ord: 86

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
David Skywalker
Standard bruker
Standard bruker

Her er noe som kalles for Iboga-journal angående hvordan en skal forberede et møte med denne afrikanske kraftplanten.

PREPARATION FOR THE JOURNEY
- Bwiti
- Iboga
- The Ritual
- Recommendations

Introduction

The purpose of the information given here is to register the ritual in which you will take part within the framework of its origins. It is not a question through that to propose a "new religion to you" but to pay homage to the tradition from which the journey with Iboga issued, that you will undergo.

I, for my part, experienced a deep feeling of respect and thankfulness following this journey, for the plant which gave me access to my ancestral memories and for the tribes which offered it to our knowledge: Pygmies.

This work of synthesis of the Bwiti tradition is thus my way of expressing my respect, I do not doubt for a moment that you will have at heart, in your turn, to know this tradition when you will have yourself seen, lived and tested, in your way, what I felt that day.

Ceremony leader

Bwiti

The Tsogho are recognized on the Gabonese territory as being the oldest holders of the worship of Bwiti. Bwiti can be regarded as a science allowing the understanding of the interrelationships between the celestial world and the terrestrial world, this last not being regarded as the final place of dwelling. The teaching of Bwiti attempts to give access to a total comprehension of the universe through various ceremonies.

Bwiti is at the same time a religion, a worship of the ancestors and a brotherhood which allows any Tsogho to discover the Supreme Being Nzambe Kana (Nzambe = sky, Kana = ground), spiritual character that one could compare to a global entity, synthesizing in itself all the supernatural entities connected with the worship.

This discovery of the Supreme Being is carried through the absorption of the root of Iboga, plant hallucinogenic. Considered a sacred wood", Iboga or Ebôghê, gets its name from the verb "boghaga" which in the ghetsogho language means “to nurse or to look after". The absorption of the plant and its hallucinatory effects cannot be dissociated from the context in which this absorption takes place, context made up at the same time of material elements (liturgical objects, and ritual chants), of sound elements (instruments and songs) and of olfactory elements (resin of Okoumé) as well as spiritual luggage of each one.

For the initiates, each ceremony is the means of travelling a way leading to the world of the ancestors and making it possible to communicate with them. At the time of their journey, the Bwitists have visions, which give them access to their past, their present and their future. The Bwiti a bomba ceremony recalls the various phases during which the first initiate had been able to support eating the sacred wood to discover in person what "Bwiti" really represents. This particular Bwiti is the one that the neophytes relive during their initiation; the Bwiti a banzi, banzi is the name given to the neophytes. The banzi, during its initiation, is directed towards following the good way, that of longevity.

In the tsogho religious system there exists a whole learned assembly of intermediate beings between being the supreme creator and the human entity, and the same symbol can appear under various identities which evoke, each a particular characteristic. One of the major representations in the symbols expressed in Bwiti is that of the human being in its male/female duality.

The principal actors of creation are the sun (Kombe) and the moon (Ngonde). The stars (Minanga) are their children. Muanga (Supreme Creator), having created the word by the breath, is itself breath and word, and generates the moon and the sun but also Dinzona which is not structured primordial content whose symmetrical counterpart is Disumba, the structured primordial content. Man, as such, is regarded as invisible: only his shade materializes it. His true representation can only be symbolic, is represented at the time of the ceremonies by the temple, its extensions visible in front and invisible at the back, and by its accessories.

As in the majority of African populations, the music is a chosen means of communication between the various worlds. Through the physical and spiritual energy that it provides, it gives humans the necessary force for transcendence. All the musical activity is directed towards creating an atmosphere, which makes it possible to the initiates to enter in direct communication with the ancestors, without having to go through an intermediary. From the musical point of view, the harp (ngombi), the mouth organ in the form of an arc (mogongo) and the sound rod (bâkê) constitute the basis of the sound atmosphere. Representing of the three formal entities of the Supreme Creator Being, Muanga, these three musical instruments ensure bi-univocal communication between the humans and the ancestors. The ngombi, female entity and the mogongo male entity, gave rise to the bâkê: born from their love, this last ranks necessarily above its two parents.

Its discovery by Europeans

Undoubtedly employed for a very long time in Africa, Iboga was mentioned for the first time in Europe as a psychoactive plant in a work on Gabon published in England in 1819.

In 1864, a doctor of the Navy, Griffon du Bellay, described its use as a stimulant and an aphrodisiac and brought back samples of them to Europe.

At the end of the nineteenth century, its use had been recognized by tribes of the Congo basin, in a zone corresponding to the areas bordering on the present Congo and Gabon as well as the Cameroon. In its area of origin, the worships related to Iboga has often taken a political character and are used for the affirmation of the cultural identity, with the recruiting of a growing number of followers resisting the penetration of Islam and Christianity, religions imported into Black Africa during history.

Scientific study

The first botanical description of the Iboga dates from 1889. In 1901, Dybowski and Landrin isolated from the bark of the root its principal alkaloid, to which they gave the name of ibogaïne and about which they showed that it has the same psychoactive properties as the root. The same year, Phisalix showed with a dog that ibogaïne acts on the central nervous system by causing a state of intoxication that he compared to that due to alcohol. Its sympathycomimetic and stimulative properties were quickly identified and, at the beginning of the century, some studies undertaken in France recommended its use as an anti-asthenic with moderate amounts (10 to 30 g per day). However, its hallucinogenic properties manifesting with amounts ten times higher remained ignored for a long time in Europe.

A medical application: The pharmacological exploration of Iboga was continued up to the Second World War. In 1939, an anti-tiredness drug based on the root of Tabernanthe manii was put on the market in France. It was named Lambarène in honour of Dr. Schweitzer who practised in Lambaréné, a city of Gabon located on the river of the same name. Containing 0.2 g of root extract per tablet, it was largely used as a stimulant and as a dope by sportsmen. Its marketing however was stopped only in 1966.

Botanical study

"IBOGA" is a tropical plant, which grows in Central Africa, particularly in Gabon. It belongs to the apocyneceous family, Tabernanthe kind. It is an apocyneceous with opposite oval, sharply pointed leaves, smooth, rather soft, and yellowish green underneath. The flowers are small and white with a chalice and a corolla, with twisted lobes, the stamens being stuck to the distended top of the style by their anthers, but there is only one ovary and its cavity is single, with two multi-ovum parietal placentas whose ova come to a lower position in contact.

Chemical study

Iboga owes its properties to a special alkaloid, clear and well defined that Mr Ed Landrin isolated for the first time in 1900 and that he named Ibogaïne; there are a dozen alkaloids of the same type (tabernanthine, ibogamine, coronaridine, etc). However, the chemical structure of the ibogaïne molecule was established only after much work between 1952 and 1958 and its complete synthesis was carried out only in 1966. Observations of drug addicts treated with the ibogaïne suggested that it reduces the craving for cocaine and heroin and so tests are in hand to evaluate its possible anti-addictive potential.

Preparation

Its reactive potential is high in the roots, and especially in the barks of the roots. To prepare iboga, the yellowish bark of the root is grated and the resulting powder can be eaten directly or diluted in water to prepare a drink or be dried and preserved. It is also often mixed with other plants thought to accentuate its effects.

Uses

Iboga was used in the past as a stimulant by the warriors and the hunters to fight against tiredness, as with low amounts it has an effect comparable with that of amphetamines. With higher amounts, it causes hallucinations but excessive amounts can also cause convulsions such as paralysis and even death. The use of Iboga takes place within the framework of festivals following precise ritual like the more or less secret ceremonies of the Bwiti worship in Gabon.

Some participants consume such quantities as a few tens of grams, whose effects are especially stimulative, facilitate dancing and the prolonged use of drums while others consume up to several hundred grams of the roots, in particular during initiation. The ceremonies in general begin in the morning to end in ritual dances in the middle of the night and are punctuated by the consumption of Iboga repeated on several occasions.

The membership of this worship means an initiation during which great quantities of Iboga are consumed with the aim of coming into contact with the spirits of the ancestors. In the ritual ceremonies, the amount taken can vary considerably and to the effects connected with Iboga itself, can be added those of other plants, which synergise it by their complementary effects. The aim of the initiation is to release the individual from the blockages established in childhood, in order to make the adult free towards its future choices. The initiate is a non-coerced, free individual.

Iboga makes it possible to clarify the relations of cause and effect between the childhood traumas and the compulsive behaviour of adulthood while offering a temporal window during which it is possible to demolish any addictive behaviour towards whatever substances. It removes the effects of lack.

The visions of the past can be multisensory (sight, sense of smell, hearing, touch, taste), but the journey can also bring you to the meeting of what some call God.

The Ritual

The journey with Iboga is done, as you could read about it, within a particular ritual context. It is about an initiation comprised of three phases: death, the access to the world of the ancestors, and rebirth. We will work away from the local tradition, but we will, however, endeavour to respect this tradition as much as possible.

The First Day

You will arrive Friday around 12-1 pm, having abstained from food since the morning (unsweetened liquids are authorized: tea, coffee, herbal teas). This first day is devoted to the purification: purification of the body and the spirit. It will enable you to concentrate on your intention. You will meet a doctor, and the N’ganga with whom you will be able to discuss your problems, your expectations and your intention. For the Africans, a journey that does not reach its destination is the result of a bad "confession". It is clear that to travel well you must be unified, one-pointed. One does not take a ticket to Paris if one wants to go to Rome.

During the afternoon, the ritual of internal and external purification will take place. At sunset, after consulting with the Bwiti and the last preparations, the absorption of the plant will start. The journey will soon begin. The first symptoms are sensory distortions: luminous flashes, auditory distortion, feelings cutaneous, etc. The starting visions are often very fast and disordered, often archetypal; little by little they become structured.

The Second Day

The visions will continue for several hours, you will thus begin this day while on a full journey. They are followed by a period of "Repair" during which the old patterns are loosened. The visions of Iboga are without complacency, but they are lived in an environment of comprehension, acceptance and release. Some speak thus of a bath of love.

During the whole journey, you will never lose contact with the reality that surrounds you. You will be questioned by the N’ganga who checks the quality of the journey, as well as by the doctor who supervises your physical reactions. If certain visions challenge or intrigue you, the N’ganga can help you to understand them.

In the morning you will slowly take better control of your body and after the absorption of herbal teas for cleaning, you will be able to eat if you are hungry, and you will be able, finally, to sleep.

The Third Day

After one night of sleep, the banzi, or initiates, despite everything, are still dazed by the test which they have just taken, because it is indeed a test: preparation, the meeting with oneself, one’s shadow, one’s ancestors or more, according to the capacities of each one. Be it as it may, one has just made a rich but testing journey. Rest is necessary. The N’ganga is there to speak with each one of their journey and of its continuation, because the work that you have to do starts now.

This day is also intended for recovery and as soon as you feel ready, you will be able to leave us, while knowing that you will always be able to join us if you need to. You are a "new-born baby" whose first steps we will supervise.

Preparation for the Journey

Recommendations

Medical recommendations

The plant having effects of "physical repair", it is important to mention your medical problems so that the follow-up is correct, certain pathologies contra-indicating the taking of iboga. The ingested amounts are much less than those taken in initiatory African rituals; they correspond to the ritual of cure and are thus very below the sub-toxic amounts. Little risk thus, but this assessment is necessary for a good follow-up. Do not forget to tell us about any treatment in progress. The suspension of these treatments a few days before the journey may prove to be necessary.

Psychological recommendations

Iboga is a tool which will make possible a foray within your memories, individual as well as collective. The clarity of your intention and your determination channelled towards a precise goal are the necessary ingredients to benefit from all the power of the plant. A successful journey is a journey prepared well by a one-pointed heart. Do not seek to know what the plant will show you, but concentrate on the problem that worries you, on the suffering that bothers you. Do not have fears, nor perceived ideas, you do not risk anything, you have on the contrary everything to gain at the end of this journey. Do not seek to compare what you will see with the testimony of others; let yourself be carried by the plant; it guides you according to you, and to you only. Each one will travel alone with oneself, will see what is good for them, will go where they must go, it is your journey, it belongs only to you and you only. Know that the Spirit will manifest more clearly in a healthy body: if your cells are “blocked", clogged, the plant will work above all at the physical level: few visions, much vomiting and pains.

Recommendations for the ritual

The ritual is a ritual of purification: its purpose is to remove from you the psycho-socio-cultural memories which block you in your life and which prevent you from being what you are basically: free.

Also, in order to approach this ritual in the fullest way possible, a physical purification is necessary. The following is thus asked from you: – sexual abstinence for 24 hours before the journey – abstaining from food starting from the day before in the evening, before midnight, before the first day of the journey.

It is advised to have healthy, light food for one week before the cure. You can also take: Dépuratum, 2 pills in the evening, during the week prior to the journey, in order to start cleansing your organism.

Practical recommendations

A few things are necessary for you at the place of meeting:
your toilet-case.
some spare clothing.
shorts (or pants), preferably red for women, black for men.
a piece of cotton cloth, 1.40m x 1.80m, all red for women, all black for men.
Sist redigert av David Skywalker på 11 Mai 2007 13:31, redigert 1 gang totalt. Antall ord: 2839

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
David Skywalker
Standard bruker
Standard bruker

livingdeaddoll skrev:(hentet fra wikipedia)

Avhengighetsbehandling
Utenfor Afrika blir ibogaekstrakter, og i tillegg renset obogain-alkaloid, også brukt i behandlingen av opiat-avhengighet. Rusopplevelsen kan vare i flere dager, og når den er fullført vil personen generelt ikke lenger være fysisk avhengig. En metadon-avhengig fortalte til det nederlandske nyhetsbakgrunns-programmet 2 vandaag at han på bare fire dager nådde en tilstand som normalt ville tatt ham tre måneder, men uten pinslene. Beviser tyder på at ibogain også kan hjelpe til å avbryte avhengighet av alkohol og nikotin. Det har imidlertid ikke blitt utført dybdeundersøkelser på mennesker. De farmakologiske virkningene er ganske ukontroversielle med hundrevis av fagfellevurderte forskningsrapporter som støtte. Formelle kliniske undersøkelser er imidlertid ikke blitt fullført.

Juridisk status
Iboga er forbudt eller underlagt restriksjoner i USA, Belgia, Sverige, Sveits og Danmark. Rotmateriale og ekstrakter av det kan skaffes gjennom forskjellige europeiske «smart shops».

hm.. vil det si at den er lovlig i Norge..??
Ja, lovlig i Norge. Det vil nok etterhvert komme Iboga-seremonier arrangert av Bwiti-innviete seremoniledere.
Antall ord: 180

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
David Skywalker
Standard bruker
Standard bruker

Globeline skrev:Uff, på an igjen. Det er temmelig logisk at et stoff kan erstatte et annet og derav kurere avhengighet. Som at dersom jeg var avhengig av prince og gikk over til malboro så ville malboro faktisk kurere min prince avhengighet.

Og jeg tør ikke en gang tenke på hva som er i stoffet dersom det liksom skal taes en gang og kurere narkotikaavhengighet. Nifst. Hvem vil vel røre stoffer som krøller med hodet og kroppen i så vanvittig stor grad. Fy søren
Her er det for mye lek med frykt-ånden.
Spirit of fear I can sense in this posting
Det er greit
fordi det er ditt liv og din tro
din bevissthet
mens i min bevissthet er det respekt og anerkjennelse
for kraftplanter som Iboga blant annet
Det får du respektere og jeg respekterer ditt syn
men det er frykt-ånden som du leker med her ubevisst eller bevisst
samme det
Spirit of Fear for kraftplanter
det er vanlig det
det får jeg bare respektere
så får andre respektere mitt syn på disse "spesielle" plantene
Jeg snakker av erfaring
For noen er det å endre bevisstheten det samme som å
ødelegge noe i hjernen
det er fryktånden som taler
når de tror det
sånn er det for meg når jeg skal tolke det
Å endre bevisstheten er naturlig
en gjør det når man mediterer
går i trance
det er ikke noe farlig
det er bare farlig når man leker med fryktånden
da er det farlig det
det er ikke noe farlig å endre bevisstheten
enten via kraftplanter,meditasjon,sjamantromming,chanting,dans,holotropisk pusting mm
så lenge man er tiltrukket til dette og har dyktige ledere
rundt seg og når man vet hva man gjør
Når noe kurerer avhengighet
så kaller jeg det HEALING
det betyr for meg at det er en kraftig healingverktøy
så får andre leke med frykt og vranglære-ånden så mye de vil
jeg leker med erfarings- og planteånder
de lærer meg mye
Plant spirits!
Sist redigert av David Skywalker på 01 Mai 2007 12:05, redigert 3 ganger totalt. Antall ord: 351

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
David Skywalker
Standard bruker
Standard bruker

snuppedilla skrev:hmm... jeg ville ikke ha rørt den.. fordi.. det høres ut som den har en virkning som er sterkere enn jeg liker å ta... jeg løser ikke mine barndomstraumer med alkohol inntak.. heller ikke med inntak av annet som gir en form for rus... det er å bli lurt.. lure seg selv... hva med å våge å møte alt det der.. naken i sjela...?? mest ærlig og mest vanskelig ja.. men det funker :D
Du leker med vranglære-ånden her
Sånn er det for meg når jeg leser dette
i min bevissthet:D
Det må du tåle å høre
fordi jeg har Iboga som en av mine planteånd-allierte
sammen med Ayahuasca,Peyote,San Pedro og Magic Mushroom
så er det en av mine allierte i åndeverdenen
jeg har sett den flere ganger i Peru da jeg var der nå i Påsken
jeg har enda ikke tatt Iboga
men den er i min bevissthet
og forbereder meg et møte med den
ganske snart
men det er klart at det er viktig å føle seg tiltrukket
til slike kraftplanter om man skal bli mer kjent med dem
om man bare føler frykt og ikke føler seg vel når man
hører eller leser om dem
så er det bare å la være
Iboga rommer endel urgammel historie fra Afrika
Jordens vugge
Antall ord: 232

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bruker avatar
livingdeaddoll
Standard bruker
Standard bruker
Startet: 29 Sep 2006 00:01
Lokalisering: Tranby
Har takket: 8 ganger
Blitt takket: 38 ganger

Innlegg av livingdeaddoll »

PlantSpirit skrev:
Ja, lovlig i Norge. Det vil nok etterhvert komme Iboga-seremonier arrangert av Bwiti-innviete seremoniledere.
jah.. da får dem innvitere med seg alle de narkomane i Oslo på disse seremoniene..
men skaper ikke iboga avhengighet da?
Antall ord: 40

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
David Skywalker
Standard bruker
Standard bruker

livingdeaddoll skrev:
PlantSpirit skrev:
jah.. da får dem innvitere med seg alle de narkomane i Oslo på disse seremoniene..
men skaper ikke iboga avhengighet da?
Nei, en leker med vranglære-ånden om man tror det
etter min mening.
Det finnes INGEN vitenskapelig dokumentasjon på
at kraftplanter som Ayahuasca,Iboga,San Pedro,Peyote og Magic Mushroom
f.eks skaper avhengighet
De kalles for kraftplanter fordi de har evnen til å heale oss på mange områder
en kan bare vite det av erfaring
en må føle seg tiltrukket til deres lære
så vil man forstå
Endrede bevissthetstilstander
trancetilstander
healing,kraft og ekstase
det er sterk sjamanverktøy
eksistert i titusener av år og det finnes haugevis av solid
dokumentert forskning på at det har mye bra for seg
jeg trenger ikke slik forskning
jeg har min egen utforskning/erfaringer
og allierte i åndeverdenen
Plant spirits - de lærer meg mye og jeg leker med erfaringsånden
Kunnskapsånden ang disse plantene
tror du meg ikke?
Nei,vel - helt greit - jeg kan ikke omvende noen
jeg kan ikke tenke for andre
jeg tenker for meg selv - i min bevissthet
så får andre ha sine erfaringer og tanker ang disse tingene
Antall ord: 218

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Globeline
Standard bruker
Standard bruker

Innlegg av Globeline »

Alt skaper avhengighet, tilogmed tv titting og eplespising.
Antall ord: 8

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
David Skywalker
Standard bruker
Standard bruker

Avhengig av spiritualitet
kaller jeg for sunn interaktivitet
aktivitet kreativitet lekenhet visdom healing kraft
avhengig av tv-titting
kaller jeg for usunn interaktivitet
passiv passiv passiv
gidder ikke å gjøre noe
leke i propagandaåndens nett
Avhengig av eplespising
allright - spise frukt fra Edens Hage
det er sunt det
Jeg er avhengig av Naturen
for å være interaktiv med det spirituelle
for å endre bevisstheten
for å lære mer om meg selv
og livet
Fint å være avhengig av noe sunt
som bare gavner en
:D
Antall ord: 84

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Globeline
Standard bruker
Standard bruker

Innlegg av Globeline »

PlantSpirit skrev:Avhengig av spiritualitet
kaller jeg for sunn interaktivitet
aktivitet kreativitet lekenhet visdom healing kraft
avhengig av tv-titting
kaller jeg for usunn interaktivitet
passiv passiv passiv
gidder ikke å gjøre noe
leke i propagandaåndens nett
Avhengig av eplespising
allright - spise frukt fra Edens Hage
det er sunt det
Jeg er avhengig av Naturen
for å være interaktiv med det spirituelle
for å endre bevisstheten
for å lære mer om meg selv
og livet
Fint å være avhengig av noe sunt
som bare gavner en
:D
Det er faktisk ikke sunt å være avhengig av noe som helst. heller ikke spirualitet eller epler. Tvert om er det utrolig begrensende og nedsetter livskvaliteten betraktelig. Noen ganger forsvinner livskvaliteten på grunn av avhengighet.
Antall ord: 121

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bruker avatar
murmel
Standard bruker
Standard bruker
Startet: 20 Nov 2006 15:31
Lokalisering: moss

Innlegg av murmel »

dette høres ut til å være for godt til å være sant............ men blir vel avhengig av dette i steden da?
Antall ord: 22
Bilde

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bruker avatar
snuppedilla
Standard bruker
Standard bruker
Startet: 08 Jun 2005 10:40
Lokalisering: Ved en matbutikk, en skole og bygdehus
Blitt takket: 4 ganger

Innlegg av snuppedilla »

PlantSpirit skrev:
snuppedilla skrev:hmm... jeg ville ikke ha rørt den.. fordi.. det høres ut som den har en virkning som er sterkere enn jeg liker å ta... jeg løser ikke mine barndomstraumer med alkohol inntak.. heller ikke med inntak av annet som gir en form for rus... det er å bli lurt.. lure seg selv... hva med å våge å møte alt det der.. naken i sjela...?? mest ærlig og mest vanskelig ja.. men det funker :D
Du leker med vranglære-ånden her
Sånn er det for meg når jeg leser dette
i min bevissthet:D
Det må du tåle å høre
fordi jeg har Iboga som en av mine planteånd-allierte
sammen med Ayahuasca,Peyote,San Pedro og Magic Mushroom
så er det en av mine allierte i åndeverdenen
jeg har sett den flere ganger i Peru da jeg var der nå i Påsken
jeg har enda ikke tatt Iboga
men den er i min bevissthet
og forbereder meg et møte med den
ganske snart
men det er klart at det er viktig å føle seg tiltrukket
til slike kraftplanter om man skal bli mer kjent med dem
om man bare føler frykt og ikke føler seg vel når man
hører eller leser om dem
så er det bare å la være
Iboga rommer endel urgammel historie fra Afrika
Jordens vugge
Jeg setter sånn pris på nykter spiritualitet... kjært barn har mange navn isåfall.. mine nyktre åndelige veiledere vil ei tale med meg om sannheten eller livet om jeg suser på noe annet enn rene og klare hjerneceller... amen... :mozilla_tongue:
Antall ord: 275
Vær snille mot dyrene

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links